Information that We Collect
We collect personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”).
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||Yes|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||Yes, if requested by a User in a Service Document|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes, if requested by a User in a Service Document|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||No|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||Yes, if requested by a User in a Service Document|
|J. Education information.||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting|
Usage of Personal Information
At signerX, we may collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided us your information. For instance, if you share your name and contact details to request a quote or inquire about our products and services, we will use this information to respond to your request. Similarly, if you provide personal information to make a purchase, we will use it to process your payment and deliver the product. We may also store your information for future orders or returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent fraudulent activity.
- To provide you with assistance and respond to your queries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and enhancing our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and offer relevant content, products, and services based on your interests, including targeted ads on our website, third-party sites, and through email or text message with your consent as required by law.
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases, and other technology assets, and our business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and enhance our website, products, and services.
- To comply with law enforcement requests, applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users and customers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for business purposes. Whenever we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we sign a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it without giving you explicit notice and the opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our other users who use our service to create service documents filled out by you and other users.
- Service providers.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, signerX has disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
- Category J: Non-public education information.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:
- Our direct customers who use our services to create documents and forums filled out by other users.
- Service providers.
Sale of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, signerX has not sold personal information.
Your Rights and Choice
This section outlines the rights that Californian residents have with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and how to exercise these rights.
There are two primary rights that you can exercise: (1) the right to access certain information about the collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months, including the specific pieces of personal information collected about you, and (2) the right to request deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise these rights, you can submit a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at email@example.com, visiting our website, or logging into your password-protected account and submitting a request through the contact icon in your account. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We will endeavor to respond to your verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we need more time, we will let you know the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response to your account if you have one. If you don’t have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
- We will disclose the categories of personal information we collected about you, the categories of sources for that information, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared it.
- We will also disclose the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you if you make a data portability request. If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with two separate lists disclosing the sales and disclosures for a business purpose.
- We do not provide these access and data portability rights for B2B personal information.
We may deny your deletion request if we need to retain your information for various reasons. We will explain why if this is the case.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If you have any questions or concerns about exercising your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.
Phone: (877) 827-7770
ApproveMe LLC (DBA signerX)
2030 W Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85041